To provide high-quality meats and services to our customers. The Blockman will perform quality inspections, use meat grinders, knives, saws, and other tools to cut meat down into smaller portions, weigh, price, and package cuts.
• Cutting, grinding, and preparing meats for sale.
• Cleaning and maintaining tools and equipment
• Preparing cuts for weighing, packing and sale or further processing
• Performing quality inspections on meats and other products
• Minimum of 5years meat cutting experience.
• Minimum of 5 Ordinary Level Passes
• Ability to use hand tools, stand or walk for extending periods, lift heavy items, and work in cold environments.
• Knowledge of meat preparation techniques and cuts.
• Strong communication, task management, and customer service skills.
Interested persons should submit written applications with detailed CVs no later than Friday 27 November 2020 by mail at email@example.com