Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill in the position of Graduate Trainee - Quality Assurance and Control. The successful candidate will be based at the Gweru Factory.
• Conducting biochemical analysis for raw materials in process and finished products
• Conducting in- process quality activities in relation to sterilisation, fermentation and product storage temperatures
• Ensure compliance with 100% testing of product functional attributes
• Documentation, analysis, interpretation, and evaluation of results from biochemical analysis and water tests
• Propose new methods of biochemical and microbiological testing and test data analysis to management
• Responsible for maintaining biochemical and microbiological laboratory equipment and supplies
• Ensure lab personnel comply with biochemical/ microbiology safety procedures
• 100% adherence to QMS ISO 9001:2015 requirements
• BSc Hons in Food Science and Technology or
• BSc Hons in Applied Biology and Biochemistry or
• BSc Hons in Biotechnology or
• BSc Hons in Microbiology and Biology
• Work under pressure, meet set deadlines and be fast in decision making and problem solving.
• Should be a team player
• Good communication and time management skills
Interested candidates should send their curriculum vitae clearly marked “ GRADUATE TRAINEE -QUALITY ASSURANCE AND CONTROL” to email@example.com No chancers please.