Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following vacancy which has arisen within the People's Own Savings Bank.
Reporting to Mortgages and Property Development Manage, the incumbent will be responsible for growing the mortgage loan portfolio and completing mortgage loan processing and closing.
• Conducts sales planning and prospecting for potential business.
• Negotiates business conditions and operating framework on schemes.
• Visits clients to facilitate business analysis and market mortgage products.
• Analyses and evaluates applications and provide advice and recommendations.
• Manages the relationship with clients and provide advisory services.
• Liaises with stakeholders on mortgage registration.
• Prepares mortgage loan documents. schedules and completes mortgage loan closing.
• Carries out initial follow ups and recovery of arrears.
• Maintains registers of business underwritten and Scheme Agreements.
• Generates reports on portfolio performance.
MINIMUM 8, EXPERIENCE
• A business degree or equivalent
• IOBZ qualification
• At least 3 years working experience in mortgage lending
The position offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should email their CVs and applications clearly indicating on email subject heading the position being applied for to email@example.com not later than 03 September 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.