Guruve Rural District Council is looking for an ACCOUNTS CLERK.
2. Disbursing payments to the payee
3. Filling payment vouchers
4. Compiles payment vouchers for all accounts daily.
5. Revenue collection
6. Checks for tax compliance on all payments
7. Performs monthly Creditors reconciliations
8. Reconciles inter accounts receipts and payments every month
9. Assists the Accountant in a compilation of the weekly reports.
10. Performs any other duties in the scope of this job that may be assigned from time to time
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• 5"Ordinary Levels" including Mathematics and English Language.
• Minimum of a Degree in Accounting
• Membership to a professional body an added advantage.
• Knowledge of Pastel Evolution Premium will be a great advantage
• Have at least 1-yea r experience in an Accounting Environment Preferably in local Government.
• A mature person (at least 25 years) and self-motivated.
• Clean criminal record
Interested individuals should submit application letters accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae including three contactable referees tog either with certified copies of academic and professional qualifications to: email@example.com OR apply to:The Chief Executive Officer Guruve Rural District Council P.O. Box 110 Guruve